SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Awesome

I rly liked the songs u put into this one

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

Itz not the game, its newgrounds itself

But i'm still giving it a 7 as its not very in depth. BUT GOOD FUN NONE-THE-LESS.
And i did get the grey screen (of deeeeeath) but its happened to me on other things on newgrounds so no deduction for that.

Insert Coin: Pico N' Me Insert Coin: Pico N' Me

Hrmmm

From plying through only the first room (and dieing in the process) it seems like you spent all of your time on the graphics, which were great, but nothing on gameplay. If the enemies were less in the first level and the rat things were easier to kill, I would have given a higher score.

Torrunt responds:

We didn't have that much time to test+tinker with the gameplay but the first level can be very easy once you figure out a good technique. To beat the 'rat's (worms) just jump up somewhere high, to beat the respawning enemies, lure them away and rush back to destroy their door while they slowly make their way back or just simply jump up and down to dodge their lasers as you shoot their door.

From what I've read i think the game just doesn't have a very good learning curve, i might make the first level easier to help ease people in. Thanks for the review!

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

was good :P

It was fun, for the first 3 minutes. After playing throguh a few times it got really monotonous and ended up feeling like that turtle game that was on the frontpage for ages. It ran a bit slow (probs because of my shitty mac) but the graphics were really good nonetheless.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

brutally hard

After playing for about 10 minutes i still couldn't pass the first level. :( But from my short range of knowledge of the game i still found it very enjoyable. Esspecially the voice acters. Well Done! Difficulty rating: OVER 9000

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

cool

after reaching 3 million feet i got bored. good game

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

I'm beginning to think...

that this ended up on the front page just because of the cool graphics and references to popular newgrounds characters.
Some gripes:
1) Depth Perception totally sucked leaving me not knowing whether i was at the back or the front of the map
2) It is NOTHING NEW. This type of game has been used over and over and over and over and over and over again.

BUT I DO THINK!
that the graphics were awesome and thats it.

So overall I give it a 6

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Awesome

This must have taken ages to make. Awesome graphics and the way you set it out is totally unique... I think... anyway good job!

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

what to say what to say...

It was fun for a while but got boring. Not something that I would pay $15.00 for *coughRIPOFFcough* Hers some things that were good and not so good:

WHAT BLEW MY BRAIN INTO THE SKY
The music
The characters are SO CUTE

WHAT WAS SO BAD THAT IT GAVE ME A FUCKING SEIZURE
The game is a demo
You can't change gravity in mid air
You can't jump (some people might disagree with this statement saying that it would make the game easy. You're probably right but it still annoyed the fuck out of me)

2 marks lost because its a demo

Thats all I have to say.

Wall Walker Wall Walker

Its a good idea

The idea for the game is fantastic, don't get me wrong but I felt that the 3D environment made the controls kinda messy. A 2D environment would suit the game much better.